Kolkata | 26 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Can I will my property which was gifted and registered

My Grandmother gifted a property to my father by registered deed. After my father died my uncle want to encroach my property. Can I will my property to anyone whom I want?
27 Sep, 2021 | 18:50


Once your father expired, your mother and siblings along with you would have equal share over that property. So, any type of alienation of the property, you would need their consent.

26 Sep, 2021 | 14:48

Please mention whether are you owner of property
And do you have exclusive ownership
For advise please mail me on

26 Sep, 2021 | 14:45

No. It would not be easier. There are certain legal steps you'll have to follow. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals