Nuh | 03 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

can i get my 16 biswa without pieces? And Can I do farming on suit land

We are two brothers out of which I am the eldest and our father's land is 142 biswa, out of which for some reason I am only 1/3 share. And out of this 142 Biswa, 46 Biswa touches road (1 side 30 Biswa opposite side 16 Biswa). Out of which till now I was farming on 16 Biswa and my younger brother in 30 Biswa. Our land is not divided yet and before that my younger brother sold 30 biswa of his share of land. And now he wants to give possession to the party out of both the fields of 30 and 16 biswa.But I don't want my land to be in pieces because it makes it difficult to do farming. I want that he should give possession only out of the 30 biswa land in which he was cultivating till date. Now sir my question is if I put a case on this thing in court.can i get my 16 biswa without pieces? And During the case can i do farming in my 16 biswa or not?
03 Nov, 2021 | 22:06

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Nov, 2021 | 13:05

Dear sir
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals