Delhi | 13 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Can i claim the house

Hello , we have a house which is owned by father’s sister , but they don’t live here , currently my mother and sister and me are living in this house , the owner is forcefully trying to move us out of the house , we have lived here since 1997 , and the owner loves somewhere else , can we make a claim to make the possession in our name
13 Sep, 2021 | 10:17

Yes. But there is only one way to do that, and it would not be appropriate for me to explain everything here. For any further assistance and legal suggestions, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 Sep, 2021 | 09:02

Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals