Anantapur | 11 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Can i claim some coparceners share in property suit if they relinsh their right

My 3 grandfathers are brothers and they boght land of 45 acres in 1959 and registered in thier names. each grandfather entitled 1/3 share each. all of them and thier sons and daughters died. thier grand children only existing now. i am one of the grand child of grandfather1. grandfather1 had one son X and duaghter Y.X died leving his wife ( my mom). ,anand(myself),A,B(my brothers) as heirs.Y died laeving her 3 sons and 2 daughters as heirs.All heirs of grandfather1 have signed relinqish deed leaving thier right in favour of me.but relinqish deed not registered.Now can i file partion suit claiming 1/3 share in property. there is no problem in adding my grandfather1 heirs as defendants if required as they will not contest my claim even now it must to get deed registed to claim 1/3 share.There is difficulty in getting all 8 people to register office on the same day for getting relinqish deed regisered.
11 Apr, 2022 | 16:52

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Apr, 2022 | 15:54

Hello Anand
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession and unregistered relinquishment deed
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case you can show me copy of relinquishment deed
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals