Bengaluru | 17 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Can I claim property in father's name,initially mother being gpaholder frm seler

My mother was gpa holder of a property in bangalore and later in 2002 , property was registered in my father's name. Mother later died and today my father is 70years old and claims it as self acquired property and he can give to anyone. Can I being one of his daughter claim on property? Thanks, Roopa
18 Jul, 2021 | 09:55

Please give me details information about the matter
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals