Mandsaur | 11 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Can i build a wall to seperate the part of house in my possession if my father d

I have possession of half of the house of my father and in backyard the house isnt seperated can i build the wall to seperate the house if my father die without the will of my mother and brother who resides in other part of house
11 Apr, 2022 | 23:44

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

11 Apr, 2022 | 21:34

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of building of house which joint property after death of your father
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals