Chennai | 11 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Can a married daughter claim equal right to fathers property

Can a Married Daughter Claim Equal Rights in Fathers Property as she was Married before 2005 and she didn't file a Case in Lower Court i.e in District Court and appealed in High Court and the High Court Judge Dismissed the Case in CRP and AS Suit citing that in Lower Court it wasn't appealed and there can be no Claim since no Appeal was made in Lower District Court and Was Made Exparte in Lower Court and so High Court cant accept the Claim and the Case were Dismissed and in this Circumstances what can we be done and how should I claim or what other Steps since the case was dismissed by the High Court in CRP and in AS, So should I first remove the Exparte in LOWER DISTRICT COURT OR ReAppeal the Same in Hight Court with a Revision in CRP in HIGH COURT or filing the case in Supreme Court, Please Suggest whats the Best Solution since the Case was dismissed in High court CRP.
11 May, 2021 | 06:53

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession
Daughter can claim share in father coparcenary property
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870

11 May, 2021 | 06:52


Yes you can claim your share, have to understand when and how the HC passed the order

Adv shailendra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals