Chennai | 13 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Builder has registered different uds for same size flats

Builder has registered different uds for same size built up area flats my flat uds is the lowest how can I rectify it
14 Jan, 2022 | 16:35

Dear client
Section 26 of specific relief Act deal with ractification of the instrument
You can file suit for ractification of sale deed before Honourable civil court

13 Jan, 2022 | 21:19

Please elaborate your issue in detail so that i could suggest you some legal measures. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals