Hyderabad | 18 May, 2022 (10 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

build the house in 204 square yards out of 812 square yards

I have bought 4 plots (4* 204 square yards=812 square yards) which are together & I want to go for the construction in one plot which is 204 square yards but what I was told that I need to pay the charges for the entire 812 square yards(LRS + Municipal permission). I need to construct the house in 204 square yards and leave other plots (612 square yards) for the gardening. So what is the optimized way to get the permission?
20 May, 2022 | 16:22

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

18 May, 2022 | 20:33

Is your property demarcated sir ?
However, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 20 May, 2022 | 18:15

It is a single sale deed document which mentions all the plot numbers(51,52,53,54)


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals