Chapra | 07 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Brother sold half of cream property

I had a joint property on name of me and my brother. Now he sell half of property without informing me. That part of property was more valuable.what can I do now?
07 Jun, 2021 | 17:05

file a case against your brother to share the profit of the sell with you as well.

07 Jun, 2021 | 13:17

File a case immediately and make that purchaser party also. For any information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

07 Jun, 2021 | 12:43

The property must be undivided , so cannot sell a particular piece and parcel of land

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals