Kaimur (Bhabhua) | 13 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law


we have all the paper of land but local and even order from High Court patna but local administration are not allowing us to do agricultural work since three years . we are unable to understand where to go now to put pressure on local administration .
14 Mar, 2022 | 07:36

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals