Patna | 07 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law


We have already property division paper with my father and my two brothers, which is done by our grand father among our brothers and father. My mother has expired and My father did second marriage. With the second marriage, my father have one boy child. So, my query is that We will also have property share with my father property after his death or the whole property will gets transferred to my step mother and her son.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals