Tiruchirappalli | 08 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Bequeath receivable share in property

I am old. I am yet to receive my share in my late father's property. Can I bequeath this receivable to a Charity?
21 Jan, 2022 | 16:49

yes , u can bequeath only when u are actually the owner of that property, but not a future property.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals