Delhi | 25 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Being a doughter can I get some part in my father's property

I want my part in father's property, my father is alive and he don't want give anything
25 Apr, 2021 | 09:13

You can file suit for partition and separate possession before civil court
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals