Hyderabad | 18 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Apartment does not have any association since 10+ years, trying to form it.

I have purchased a flat TWO years back, It is 10 + years apartment and there is no proper body/association. Trying to form it, but they are escaping and not getting it done. There is meetings and updates. Without any discussion they are taking decisions, when i am asking them to do not do it also they are repeating the same. I request you to suggest on it.
18 Jan, 2022 | 16:13

Get the society registered under society registration act. For further assistance call me on 9794148274.
Adv. Akhil Agnihotri

Akhil Agnihotri 18 Jan, 2022 | 19:48

Please whatsapp me your exact query on 9794148274.

Asker 18 Jan, 2022 | 16:59

Sir thanks for the response, they are not coming forward to form body. Can i send any alternate from GHMC side to management ?


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals