Ongole | 12 May, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Andra Pradesh

Land grabbing
16 May, 2021 | 16:44

Can you please mention the complete details of your question? If you are not comfortable sharing it on a public-platform like this, then you can contact me on 7601090381 or

12 May, 2021 | 17:31


If ur land is being grabbed approach court for an order of injunction .

Adv Shailendra Dubey

Asker 12 May, 2021 | 21:52

Ok sir,but one survay nomber (796), total extent is 9.85 acras but grabbing is only 1.48 acras so injection order is putting 1.48 acras or total extent of survay nomber.plz tell me clearly and simple methods.

12 May, 2021 | 16:24

Please ask questions in detail
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals