Bengaluru | 10 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Andhra Pradesh

Dear Sir, I booked a flat in 2018 in thindlu village, Anekal taluk, Karnataka. My builder initially taken approval for a plan and changed it and constructed different plan without leaving any setbacks. He didn't leave any space around flat, also constructed play area and garden on the road margin of NH-207, and sold them as amenities. The builder has not completed the project until now. I mean basic things like lift and BESCOM meter connection also not given. As he delayed possession, In Feb-2021, I have raised RERA complaint for compensation on my own. Slowly I got to know all his cheating and deviations. My question was 1. He is saying I gave approved plan in the legal document, also broucher given for current plan while I am booking. Broucher is just representation purpose. Not valid document. Am I eligible for coming out of agreement by taking all my amount paid with interest and losses. 2. I have paid all the amount to him balance of 3% is pending with bank as the registration is awaiting. He is now asking me to register flat. But I denied as proper approvals were not there. Is it correct?
10 May, 2021 | 10:03

Dear sir
You can send legal notice through your advocate
If you want legal advise and details information and discussion then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals