Guntur | 10 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Andhra Pradesh

My tenant has changed my ownership details on her name by illegal documents and made a will deedtoo.i paying regularly all taxes since 20yrs.this month I came to know by tax can I cancel the tenets sale deed and how can I come to know the will deed on rti can I get willdeed details
11 Aug, 2021 | 00:20

Firstly file a police complaint against tenant. I'll discuss rest of the procedure after that. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Shubham Pabbi 11 Aug, 2021 | 14:04

So what action did police taken ?

Asker 11 Aug, 2021 | 07:26

I already given police complaint.on trail.

Asker 11 Aug, 2021 | 07:26

I already given police complaint ma'am.on trail


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals