Bapatla | 16 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Andhra Pradesh

We have a land which is not having the patta. as we are having the disputes with panchayat president he is taking over the land without intimation. along with ourland there is others lands without patta but he is interested in our land and not taking any others land, most of the people already constructed houses in those land . can i go to court on this or not ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals