Visakhapatnam | 14 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Andhra Pradesh

My grandfather transferred property to my mother during her marriage. My father got a house constructed and it is in my mother's name. Does she have complete rights to the property? Do all her children have equal rights or can she write it in anyone's name as she pleases? Do the children have rights to challenge the property transfer in court in case she writes in someone's name?
14 Apr, 2021 | 18:05

What was the method by which your grandfather transferred property to the name of your mother? Was it registered?
Your mother has complete rights over the property even though father constructed house. All children have equal rights but while she is still alive, she can transfer it.
For further queries, you can contact me at

14 Apr, 2021 | 12:44

Dear client
This is Matter of partition and separate possession as per law
How the property transferred to the mother please clear it then I can answer your question
You can call me for advise
Mob 9359867870
Advocate Shaikh IRFAN


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals