Kolkata | 12 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Ancestral property dispute

We are three siblings but one of us is not willing to sit for the partition process. He is delaying the process. Not replying to our calls and messages. What to do?
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:09

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

13 Jul, 2022 | 00:27

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

12 Jul, 2022 | 13:04

You can still file partition suit. Let him come and object to the suit. It is not mandatory for all the siblings to agree to partition to file a suit for partition. Any one of you can file a suit fir partition.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals