New Delhi | 16 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Ancestral Property Claim by daughter

My mom wants to claim share in her father's agricultural land. Her father passed away before 2005, however, as per supreme court's judgement on Vineeta Sharma vs Rakesh Sharma on 11 August, 2020 she can claim it even her father passed away before 2005. Property currently is the name of her 4 brothers but not been divided properly. Can she still claim it? Property is in Madhya Pradesh and we live in Delhi, so can we file case here in Delhi and go to hearing in Delhi or case needs to file in MP?

In any partition matter documents are required.

16 Apr, 2021 | 09:21

Dear client
This is a matter of partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Ac
Detail discussion is required
You can call me mob9359867870 for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals