Aligarh | 30 Nov, 2021 (1 year ago)

Property Law

Ancestral Property

महोदय मेरा घर मेरी ननिया सास के नाम पर है और वो इस दुनिया में नहीं है और उनकी बेटी ( मेरी सास) भी नहीं है तो क्या मेरे ससुर उस घर को बेच सकते है हमारी बिना मर्जी के.
30 Nov, 2021 | 22:15

Aap apna share claim kar sakte hain us property mein. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals