Vellore | 21 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Ancestral property

My father had given ancestral property to one of my brother and he had sold it to one of my relative without our knowledge. The person who bought the property has given it to his wife. We want the property back, what is that we can do to get back the property. Please advidr

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals