Dungarpur | 28 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

After partion in Ancentral property me and my brother. I can gift to other ?

मेरे पिताजी के पास Ancentral property थी । पिताजी के चल बसने के बाद हम भाईयो में dispute होता था Ancentral property ko लेकर , इसीलिए हम भाईयो और बहनों एवम सभी ने मिलकर अपना अपना equal भाग me partion kar लिया family settlement के माध्यम से , लेकिन hmare pitaji ki इस ancentral property me hum सभी members में partion के बाद में मेरे हिस्से का स्वयं मालिक हुआ, तो क्या में ईस partion me mili property को gift कर सकता हु किसी दूसरे को ??? Without any permission of my wife and childs. ?
28 Oct, 2021 | 16:07

For any assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

28 Oct, 2021 | 15:39

Dear client
Give me a detailed information about the matter then we will discuss your case
Aap mujhe puri jaankari dijiye phir baat karte hai
Aap mujhe email kar sakte ho


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals