Delhi | 03 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Property Law

Advice regarding to property law

in 2005, my mother signed documents for transferring ancestral property to his brother. She was assured that his brother will take care as his dad used to. Now, my mother is in need of financial aid but she is let down by my uncle. can she ask for any property share either for herself or for her children ?
03 Jun, 2021 | 11:26


Now if it was your grandfather property I don’t see any way out but if the same was of your great grandfather there is a solution . So what you meant by ancestors property is to be understood

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals