Vasai-Virar | 19 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Adverse Possession of my parental house

Dear Lawyers, I have been staying in my parental house with my family since 2007( 14 years now ) after selling my own house.The reason for shifting with them was to look after them in their old age.Father expired in 2009 & mother passed away in 2012.Had an elder brother but he did not take responsibility to look after them and has his own flat where his wife & son resides.He too expired in 2018 leaving behind his wife and son.Can I claim possession of my parental flat under adverse possession as my father had not nominated anyone or made a will.Please advise as my sister in law & her son are not ready to cooperate on registering the succession certificate on my name.
19 Jun, 2021 | 15:23

Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals