Bhopal | 16 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Adverse possession

My father has a notarized property(No registry allowed for that property till date). 20 years back one local don captured the land and asked my father to sell it. under the threat of his life , my father agreed to sell the land. he paid partial payments in the contract and didnt came back for collecting the papers. As he was having illegal occupancy of the land, he gave that land on rent to someone else for DHABA purpose. Can I claim bac the property from him? can he claim for adverse possession?
17 Oct, 2021 | 07:39

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on

16 Oct, 2021 | 14:12

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals