Rewari | 25 Mar, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Adverse possesion

I am adversely possessing a piece of farming land from more than 12 years. Now i want to claim tha possesion of land. I am not having any documents. What documents I require to prove my possesion.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals