Bengaluru | 16 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 3 months ago)

Property Law

About my father self acquired property division to me his daughter

My father is not giving my share from his self acquired property as a daughter. He is telling it all goes to his son my brother!.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals