Sindhudurg | 09 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

7/12 property issue

We have property under 7/12 it was under our grandfather's name. Now my grandfather's real younger brother's son (my uncle) has come ahead to claim his take into the property. He is not paying a penny for the household and services but wants the property in his name. Is it even legal for him to put his name in B section as the property was already under my grandfathers name received from his father. This property is on agricultural land.
10 Dec, 2021 | 09:12

Hello....yes it is a possible since he being a Legal Heir but still we can challenge it on technical grounds. Kindly contact on 8369472703 for further details.

09 Dec, 2021 | 17:51

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession and mutation on 7 12 extract
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals