Hyderabad | 06 Jun, 2022 (12 months ago)

Property Law

3 bhk flat in hyderabad how to give this flat for rent

3 bhk flat in hyderabad. sale deed is in the name of father and grandmother but both are dead, mother and elder brother is there. elder brother staying in usa. me second son of my father. question is if myself want to give this flat for rent. can be given directly or who should give authorization or gpa or what is required.
19 Jun, 2022 | 12:18

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

06 Jun, 2022 | 13:03

You will first have to get the flat on the name of all or any of the surviving legal heirs of your father vide approaching the society and doing the needful process and only thereafter you can give the flat on rent vide legally making a registered leave and license agreement in respect of the flat vide obtaining NoC of the society. Thank you.
If you have any further query feel free to contact me at desaivaidehi44@gmail.com (charges would be negotiable).
Adv Vaidehi Samant

Asker 06 Jun, 2022 | 20:14

we are in discussion process as mentioned in the starting lines if ownership transfer is not done or delayed if want to give it for rent and move to some other house when required then what to do?

06 Jun, 2022 | 12:02

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals