Chennai | 25 May, 2022 (10 months ago)

Property Law

2nd floor of my father's home to be registered to me as sale deed

Sir, I( Lavanya)gave 5 lakhs in monthly installments to my father 15 years back. I want my father to give me 2nd floor of his independant house(father's self acquired property).Please tell me which is best? 1)to get sale deed in return for loan or 2)get an affidavit from my father stating :the money with which father built 2nd floor is lavanya's money
26 May, 2022 | 12:45

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

25 May, 2022 | 12:46

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of purchase of property of your father through sale deed
What proof you have that you have given money to your father
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

Asker 25 May, 2022 | 13:06

I gave cash.No witness.But my father accepts he took the money.He never deniedthe loan he took from me.I can ask for a affidavit declaration of him taking cash from me.Mostly he will give

Asker 25 May, 2022 | 12:58

Thanks for answering sir,I will call you in said number this afternoon at 2:30.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals