Nashik | 30 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

20 years back Unregistered Sale deed by builder.

My Father is original owner of the flat since 20 years. He has possession receipt. 7/12 is on the society name. Now my father wants to transfer this property. Please advise.
30 Apr, 2021 | 09:12

As per settled principal of law owner has right to sale
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals