Vasai-Virar | 07 Nov, 2022 (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

2 yrs adv. maintenance charges isn't refunded by builder after society formation

We had bought our dream home which was severely delayed in possession, but finally when we got possession of our flat, we happily took it by paying all the remaining amount which the builder asked us to. One of the amounts was for the advance maintenance charges for 2 years. After a few months the builder formed the society and didn't transfer our advance maintenance to society. Since then we have been paying society and chasing builders for a refund of our advance maintenance. Would like to know if there is a legal way for us to get that money back which is approximately Rs. 50,000/-.. What will be the fees of lawyer ?
09 Nov, 2022 | 15:45

You may file a complaint against the builder in RERA. We can help you with that.
You may reach out at or +91-9818566928.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

Akshay Lal 09 Nov, 2022 | 15:57

You may also issue a legal notice to the builder for the same before filing a complaint to RERA of the particular state where the builder is registered under RERA Act.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals