Bengaluru | 26 Jul, 2017 (3 years, 7 months ago)


What do I need to do to recover money from a person

I had given money to a lady 3yrs back and now she is not repaying the same.kindly advise
27 Jul, 2017 | 10:15

Need more detailS to consult you properly.. Do u have any legal proof of the loan advanced to her.. Call for further consultation.. Adv Hemant Chaudhary contact no..9654062181


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals