Pune | 05 Jun, 2018 (2 years, 9 months ago)


What action should be taken if the house owner is not giving amount back?

If the house owner is taken the advanced money and she is not returning the amount back what action against her should be taken.
27 Jul, 2018 | 17:00

File a FIR under section 420 IPC and also file a suit for recovery


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals