Mumbai | 03 Jan, 2018 (3 years, 3 months ago)


Transfer of mhada flat

I had bought a flat in more than 15 years old building of mahada and I want to transfer the same in my name so please suggest how can I get it done and from where
26 Mar, 2018 | 15:45

Hi. for that you will have to approach MHADA itself. Firstly if its a MHADA owned building then any transfer of flat by its allottee to a third party without consent of MHADA is not allowed. So you will be liable to apply to MHADA and pay its transfer charges.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals