Mumbai | 15 Jun, 2017 (3 years, 8 months ago)


sexual crimes

hi, I live in Mumbai. 1.I want to know my rights for sexual harassment in work place.Most of the times people are fired for complaining.. 2.what should a female do when underage boys are concerned also who do it and know that they wont be arrested because of minor age.. please advise..thanks
21 Jun, 2017 | 14:09

Hi...if you are sexually harassed, you may approach Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) of your company. Legally, the company cant not fire you for complaining against sexual harassment. In case the Company and ICC do not co-opertate you can even approach the courts. If we are talking about an organisation, they cant employ a minor for work.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals