New Delhi | 16 May, 2017 (3 years, 11 months ago)


regarding the making of the authorised signatory

Hi I would like to know that how to make the authorised signatory when the person is abroad. and please tell Thank you thanks
22 May, 2017 | 17:43

Hi, to get appropriate advise you need to provide clarity on the points as to whether the person being authorised is a natural person or body corporate, further it would be helpful to know as to whether pursuant to the authorisation the actions which are required to be performed shall be performed in India or overseas. Based more clarity on the matter you may either issue a POA or BR authorising the person which needs to be apostillsed.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals