Gurgaon | 04 Dec, 2018 (5 months, 3 weeks ago)


Real estate related : Gurgaon

Property is owned by 2 parties. One party has given POA to the other party. Party which has given POA is residing outside the country. Now they want to sell the property however buyer's bank is asking for original POA ( which is already submitted to Registrar's office) and party residing out of India doesn't have time to get new POA. What are possible options here for deal to be executed? ( Quitclaim, warranty deed? )

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals