Navi Mumbai | 23 Apr, 2017 (3 years, 11 months ago)


Need to prepare a gift deed

Me and my husband are currently the owners of our house; however, he would like to gift his part of the property to me by means of a gift deed. I require help from a lawyer who can help me prepare the gift deed ASAP.
27 Apr, 2017 | 16:58

Hi. We can draft a Gift Deed according to your requirements.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals