Chandigarh | 08 Feb, 2019 (2 years ago)


Need lawyer for filing complaint in RERA, Panchkula

Booked plot with BPTP in Faridabad in 2006 BPTP fraudulently issued possession letter in 2013 Now need refund of monies paid with interest
01 Apr, 2019 | 12:50

Thank you for your query. We appreciate your trust in Lawyered in seeking resolution to your question. To help you further, please refer to some of the helpful article below.

For further help, please "post your requirements" here -
Search for "Property Laws" lawyers at -


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals