Mumbai | 28 Nov, 2019 (1 year, 3 months ago)


License and certification for food manufacturing and retail business

What are the legal requirements for food manufacturing and retail business, license, registrations, certifications required
Vidya Sharadha
05 Dec, 2019 | 10:12

You would need to get all the registrations like - GST, TAN, EPF, ESI, Shops & Commercial Establishment Registration just like for any other business. For manufacturing of food, the extra registration would be Registration under Food Security & Safety Standards Act (FSSAI Registration) either with Central or State Government depending on your quantum of production.

Riya Malhotra
29 Nov, 2019 | 14:37

Thank You for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an e-mail and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals