Mumbai | 30 Nov, 2016 (4 years, 3 months ago)


I want to contest my maintenance matter at Mumbai High court

I am looking out for an experienced sttong lawyer who will contest my maintenance matter at high court Mumbai who will charge me reasonable fees .and some sort of assurance preferably in goregaon west area
14 Dec, 2016 | 15:01

You may get in touch for the same.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals