Bengaluru | 06 Jun, 2017 (3 years, 9 months ago)


I Need a Advocate to issue a complaint against Advocate in Karnataka state bar c

Dear Sir,I am Deceived by an Advocate who is engaged into Real estate business and has created a dispute on a land issue which is in my mother's name,An Advance sale of agreement is created by him by taking signatures on vakalat forms,blank paper and even unknowingly on a blank stamp paper,To explain this in detail I would prefer to talk with Advocate face to face and expect a genuine advice with best possible solution Thanks and regards

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals