Bengaluru | 31 Oct, 2017 (3 years, 5 months ago)


how to get marriage registered.

I am Hindu and got my divorce by mutual consent through Lok Adalat few years back. Will the lok adalat divorce decree be considered legally valid. I am planning for my second marriage with a person who is Hindu. I would like to know the documents required for registering the marriage and will the marriage has to be registered under Hindu marriage act or Special marriage act. Thanks.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals