Mumbai | 13 Oct, 2017 (3 years, 6 months ago)


how to complaint to magistrate in civil case.The case is regarding cheating

My mom has given 1,35000 and gold ornaments (10-11) to lady in a span of 5 years.From this january I started phone recording,in may my mom had written letter to her through A.D. in which my mom has written all details what she has taken from her and had given ultimatum to her.She lied that she would give more money.She had written wrong N.C against me and my mom.Now I have in writing that she would give all our money and ornaments in december 2017 and march 2018.I want to know all ipcs.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals