Salem | 04 May, 2021 (2 days, 4 hours ago)


hospital not give proper bill and cheat me with insurance

A Private Hospital Not Give the Proper Bill for My Fathers Treatment
05 May, 2021 | 23:05


It is a bit unclear from your question how the hospital cheated you with insurance. But, otherwise, you can send a legal notice from an advocate and claim damages but for that to be valid, I would need to know more information.

Feel free to contact me at or 7601090381

05 May, 2021 | 06:39

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim Bill
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals