Bengaluru | 14 Sep, 2017 (3 years, 7 months ago)


Hi our property was notified by Bda and after a long fight it was denotifued.

Bt nw the pani is still coming under Bda what is the procrdure to change Bda name to our name

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals